Our client is a design house located in the West Metro. They offer a range of services including: electrical, software, mechanical, specification development, verification, manufacturing setup, and regulatory agency testing. They can be involved at any level of their client's projects.
They are looking for an Project Manager | Engineer for design and development of medical electronics.
PROJECT MANAGER | ENGINEER
Individuals interested in this position should be able to demonstrate the ability to be the technical lead on a project team involving electronics and software and be comfortable with being the main point of contact with the customer as the Project Manager.
- Ability to create system/electrical/software requirements for medical product design.
- Analog and digital design and documentation of electronics for medical products.
- Design and documentation of embedded electronics and software for medical products.
- Manage a project team as the key technical lead.
- Key project contact for customers and maintenance of project schedules and budgets.
- Experience in a medical product design environment or similar highly regulated field.
- Electrical design experience with 8, 16, and 32-bit micro-controllers/microprocessors.
- Analog electrical design experience with an emphasis on biological signals.
- Electrical design of circuitry for signal acquisition, storage, and processing.
- Creation of requirements, specifications and test protocols.
- The ideal candidate would have firmware experience with C in an embedded environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10+ years related experience in electronic instrumentation development with particular emphasis on electrical design and firmware development.
- Good oral and written communication skills